New Patient Information Handout
Patient Information Handout
- The Durango Sports Club Physical Therapy Clinic’s hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The phone number is 385-6969
- For your convenience and the security of your belongings, we have lockers available for your use in our restrooms. Please keep the locker key in your possession while you are in the clinic. Please do not store items in lockers overnight.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please check in at the desk, change clothes if necessary, and then be seated in our waiting area. If you have others with you, please ask them to remain in the waiting area while you are being treated.
- If you must cancel an appointment, please contact us 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. If you do not come to a scheduled appointment, you will be charged $25.00 for the missed visit. If you incur a charge, payment is required on or before your next appointment.
- Know your insurance policy. Has your deductible been met this year? If not, you will be asked to pay for services on the date of service. If your policy requires a co-pay, it will be payable at each appointment unless other arrangements are made. Once your insurance has paid its portion and you are responsible for the balance, you will receive monthly statements. Balances are due upon receipt. Each statement will cover a specific period of time. It will not reflect all the activity on your account. Your payments are applied to outstanding charges that will then be dropped from your following statements. Upon request, we can supply a complete record of your account.
- While a patient in our clinic, current Club members will receive a discounted rate for membership dues. Just let the receptionist know that you are a member. If you would like to become a member, the enrollment fee will be waived and the dues will be reduced while in physical therapy. Once your physical therapy treatment has been reduced to monthly re-evaluations, your Club dues will then revert to the regular rate.
- While in physical therapy, you may also schedule massage therapy at discounted rates.
- Some time during the course of your physical therapy sessions, you will receive a patient satisfaction survey in the mail. We would appreciate your completing it and returning it to us.
Thank you for choosing The Durango Sports Club Physical Therapy Clinic for your rehabilitation. If we may of any assistance, please inform us. If you benefited from our services, we would appreciate your referring others to us.